opinion :
This thing is amazingly real looking and feeling. It's also huge. So huge that I laughed hysterically when I opened the box and saw this thing staring back at me.

When you take the monster out of it's package, and give it a squeeze, it feels JUST like a real penis except for the somewhat sticky texture it has to it.

It doesn't really have that extremely annoying smell new sex toys tend to have...the veins on it are very realistic, although I think a very light blue hue would have been a nice touch.

I was going to give this toy only 4 stars, because it's so thick that it's actually unusable for me. I tried to get it in because it looked like it would feel amazing because it feels so real when you fondle it. But it was just too painful. Anyhow, I decided to give it five stars just because of how realistic it really is, I enjoy playing with it - it makes a rather nice stress reliever. It also makes a rather amusing ornament for on top of my computer. =)

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates