opinion :
I have been using this lube non-stop since I first tried it! I work in an adult boutique and get free samples all the time but this is the ONLY lube I use. The feel and texture of it is so much more luxiourious than any other lubes. It never gets sticky or tacky like many others. I also love that it has no smell and if you happen to taste some, it doesn't ruin the mood with a nasty taste! The only downfall is that it does tend to dry out faster than most water based lubes but that is nothing in comparison to it's good qualities.

I absolutely love this product. I've tried other glycerin-free brands and have been frustrated by how quickly they dry out. This is the energizer bunny of lubes . . . it keeps going and going. I especially love the creamy consistency and find that it really does a great job at moisturizing and lubricating. Two thumbs up. My only regret is that it isn't readily available in many stores; only two that I know of in NYC, and must be ordered online.

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates