bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation

I have tried this product and found it wanting. I agree with many of the reviewers that it feels light and silky and certainly looks like you have no makeup on at all. Unfortunately, I can look like I have no makeup on at all by simply wearing no makeup. With my older (early 50's) skin, I find that it really did not help in covering/hiding fine lines, dark(ish) circles under my eyes, or facial discoloration and the luminous quality of the powders actually seems to highlight wrinkles and lines rather than hide them. If I have to use a concealer makeup to aid in hiding these imperfections, I feel I might as well buy another type of makeup. On younger skin, I can well imagine this makeup could be quite lovely but I don't recommend it for the more mature set.

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates