Sterling Silver Marcasite & Garnet Glass Heart Pendant, 18"

opinion:
I bought this for myself as a birthday present and was so excited when it FINALLY arrived. I don't know why but when I opened the packaged I was expecting the pendant to be a little bit bigger, but it's pretty just the same. The quality is very good.
The The first time I wore it I received so many compliments. I wish it came in different colors!

I've been waiting for this to arrive for nearly two months and now thats it's finally here well...it's pretty but not that pretty. The pendant doesn't seem to be well made as the glass heart doesn't neatly fit into the metal piece. I intended to give this pendant to a friend of mine for her birthday but now I'm not so sure. Don't set the bar up to high you might be disappointed.

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates