opinion :
My boyfriend bought this toy for me at Christmas. I had a rabbit from a different company and never really liked it. The ears would bother me when using it or I just got aggravated that it didn't quite reach the right spot and he had decided it was time for me to try something new. AND I am SO glad we did!

We now lovingly refer to this toy as The Hare. Without the additional "ears" on the clit stimulator it feels so much better and I don't have to worry about irritation after playtime. The vibe is so pleasurable and quiet enough I can use it in a thin-walled house without everyone knowing what I'm doing before bedtime. I'd say it makes about the same amount of noise as one of those handheld battery operated fans when on its highest setting.

The length is amazing and hits my g spot each and every time so I'm a very very happy girl. My boyfriend loves to use this toy before we have sex in order to bring me almost to the edge and back several times before he finishes it off himself.

I highly recommend this product and for the price you can afford to replace it every six months if necessary. Mine's going strong but it's only a few months old. And I think this vibe would suit you if you were a beginner when it comes to toys. The girth is average and fills you well without the feeling of being overly full or painful.

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates